Belize District Cricket Association
Results of schedule matches played 28th March 2009 in the Harrison Parks Belize District Cricket Competition.
- Unfinished Business vs. Bright Star at Biscayne Village
- Brilliant vs. at Sunrise at Crooked Tree Village
- Reggae Boyz of Scotland Half-moon Village (Rest)
- Unfinished Business of Biscayne Village defeated Bright Star of Sand Hill Village by a score of 95 runs. Marlon Rhaburn top scored with 14 runs, Michael Seguro scored 13 runs, Allwin Dawson scored 12 runs, Lansford Gideon and Fredrick Bonner scored 7 runs, Captain: Andy Dominguez scored 5 runs, Andrew Armstrong and Wilbert Dawson scores 4 runs Leon Flowers Scored 1 runs, it took the last wicket for Biscayne to bat order for them to won the game. Frederick Bonner not out.
Marlon Rhaburn took 5 wickets
Andy Dominguez took 2 wickets
Allwin Dawson took 3 wickets
- Bright Star of Sand Hill Village won the toss and batted first and scored 92 runs all out. Edwin Flowers top scored with 25 runs, Ashton Vaccero scored 22 runs,Lencho Moralez scored 12 runs, Samuel Suckhnandan and Joseph Suckhnandan both scored 8 runs, Elihue Bonner(President BDCA) scored 3 runs(not out) and Berris Reyas, M. Dawson and Ardel Vaccero scored 1 runs.
- The matches between Sunrise of Lords Bank and Brilliant of Crooked Tree Village were postponed and will be played as a back match.
Elihue Bonner (BDCA president) took 4 wickets
Ashton Vaccero took 2 wickets
Mark Dawson, Samuel Suckhnandan took 1 wicket
Regular matches will resumed after the Easter break, on the 18th April 2009, the Belize District Cricket Association take this opportunity to wish all Cricketers, Fans and their family
A SAFE AND BLESSED EASTER